Never underestimate the importance of admin - to keep your business ticking over smoothly we offer superb secretarial and organisational support
If you just can’t justify taking on a member of staff for short-term or varied work, but are feeling bogged down with what seems like endless admin and logistics, VABS is the answer. Our associates have extensive experience in all areas of administration and can take on the jobs you just don’t have time to deal with.
ValueAdd can help with everything from typing and transcription, to email organisation, filing, diary and travel management. We’re whizzes with Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint too. Our expertise means that we’ll not only complete any task we’re handed quickly and efficiently, but we can actively streamline your systems, helping to improve your business efficiency and profit margins whilst saving you money and time.
We understand that not only is every business different, but so is every project – that’s why we tailor our packages to suit our clients. ValueAdd can work on or off-site, per project or for a certain number of hours per week or month to ensure we meet your unique needs. Get in touch to discuss what we can do to help.
Where we help
- Developing and maintaining office administration systems
- Sourcing locations and equipment
- Managing office moves
- Highly experienced in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Open Office, Outlook and Prezi
- Client and customer relations and account management
- Dictation and transcription
- Email set-up and management
- Diary management, organising meetings, co-ordinating travel and accommodation
- Word processing, preparing reports and presentations
- Compiling and managing databases, data entry and data cleansing
Client Case Study
The issue One of our clients lives overseas, but has property in London, which unfortunately had some building issues. The time difference made it incredibly difficult for him to liaise directly with contractors effectively. Instead of arranging a trip to the UK, he turned to ValueAdd.
How we helped We became the central point of contact for his builders and suppliers. We collated and summarised quotes for repairs and made recommendations to the client.
The end result He was able to relax, knowing that we were efficiently managing the project.